[NAGDU] Horrible Left Tendency

mike at michaelhingson.com mike at michaelhingson.com
Tue Aug 27 15:55:41 UTC 2019

Julie,

I have experienced the same thing. I never have gotten a good explanation
for this tendency. One suggestion a trainer did offer is that when your dog
veers to the left, push your harness handle even further to the left. This
is a bit uncomfortable for the dog and they move to the right to correct. I
found that this suggestion did work some.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson