[NAGDU] Horrible Left Tendency

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:57:25 UTC 2019

Yes, as you said, most dogs have a tendency to be on the left. Personally, I prefer that. I had a dog that wanted to be on the right of the sidewalk and street and neither are particularly good because often I stepped off the curb and twisted my ankle. With country work, remaining on the right sight is definitely unsafe.

When walking with a sighted person, they should be on our right and behind us, not beside us. My first dog scraped against buildings. Since Bill is 7 years old now, it probably would be difficult to work on breaking a long-standing habbit. It's good that you speak with staff at your school as they are the experts. I have been advised that if a problem isn't corrected quickly and the same problem exists when a dog is older, there might not be fixes. That was from a trainer's perspective.

Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone XR