[NAGDU] Horrible Left Tendency

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue Aug 27 21:25:16 UTC 2019

I'd rather have a left tendency than Ia right one, frankly, and I do
tend to want the dog to choose the line of travel or the path of least
resistance. i had a dog with a right tendency and it was terrible
because i kept walking off sidewalks on the right and such and I didn't
enjoy it.

On the other hand, though as I say...it's better oif there is neither
strong tendency and the pup makes travel decisions or guiding ones based
on a situation and clearance, good luck. a quick question, you say you
have this problem while being with people, is it that it's a problem or
is it that people keep scolding you for being on the left side and in
quotes not going with the flow of traffic?

I used to have this problem at work, people not understanding what I was
doing with a guide dog and scolding me for going or my dog for going a
way that they didn't think was right--smile

Dan