[NAGDU] Horrible Left Tendency

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Aug 28 21:00:50 UTC 2019

Definitely!  Some people will be embarrassed by my use of a cane or dog.
I'm okay with those people moving right along out of my life though.   I
have family who complain when I ask for a Braille menu, but I still do it,
because I'm okay with them being uncomfortable because I get to pick what I
want to eat.  Walking on the right side of the sidewalk is a thing I'm
willing and able to do though, so I do.   It's about evaluating the cost and
finding your own balance between doing your own thing and fitting in.

Julie