[NAGDU] applying for a guide dog

Dar dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Aug 29 01:11:28 UTC 2019

Well not everyone is a fast walker.
I had an instructor share as long as you are getting out with your dog that is what matters.
I also have a balance problem a heart problem so I pick the pace to be able to go further than not go at all.
Now with exercising as I do, my heart is quite healthy, where I still pick the pace.
The crack in the middle of the sidewalk can really hurt when your toe hits it and you didn’t feel the fall coming at all until you are down.
Doesn’t make one a happy camper.
I have known folks who have come to the school being a slow walker where they still got a dog.

Dar
Every Saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future, Sent from my iPad