[NAGDU] applying for a guide dog

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 12:11:50 UTC 2019

A friend of mine went to GDF in January, hurt herself and returned in May. There was no in-person interview. She had to provide a video and she visited by phone. However, the second time she returned, due to circumstances, a trainer worked with her at home for a few days. She has a wonderful guide from GDF. He won my heart, to be sure! Smile!

Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone XR