[NAGDU] Do you have a cane whet walking with a guide dog?

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 13:44:42 UTC 2019

It is good to see you back. You haven't been here for a while.
When I first got a dog in 1989 no one suggested using a cane. I was
surprised to see what Lisa said about this having been done in the early
days because I did not know that. Later when I went back for other dogs, it
was suggested to carry a cane. The cane became handy for doing work where
there were no sidewalks. I sometimes carry one when I am using a dog, but
mostly I do not, or if I do, it is a telescoping cane that I could never
find in a clutter-filled bag. Of course right now I am not using a dog.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com