[NAGDU] Double Your Reach with a Single Gift

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 3 18:43:05 UTC 2019

Please circulate the following message as widely as appropriate.

Double Your Reach with a Single Gift!

                On Giving Tuesday - December 3 - The National Association of
Guide Dog Users (NAGDU), a strong and proud division of the National
Fedeeration of the Blind and the leading advocate for guide and other
service dog users, will double the reach of your gift. From every dollar
donated to support the rights of guide dog users, half will be shared with
the National Federation of the Blind to support our work at a more global
level. Take a look at how we help and consider how you can be a part of our
mission!

The National Association of Guide Dog Users

                *Provides the NAGDU Information & Advocacy Hotline - a
national toll-free interactive telephone service about national & local
service animal laws. Callers have the option to connect with a live advocate
through this hotline. 888-NAGDU411 (888-624-3841)

*Sponsors the NAGDU Guide & Service Animal Mobile App - This free app has
been downloaded more than 10,000 times! It contains the texts of
implementing regulations of the ADA concerning service animals, several
guidance articles, and the full text of each state/provincial laws
concerning service animals

                *Provides resources and webinars concerning guide and other
service animal use

The National Federation of the Blind

                *Awards more than $120,000 Scholarships to 30 deserving
blind students

*Hosts STEM programs for blind children to challenge accessibility to these
sciences by the blind;

                *Raises the expectations of the blind by society by
overcoming low expectations between blind people an our dreams;

*Connects a diverse group of blind individuals toward a single goal of full
participation on terms of equality;

.and so much more!

Help us continue to share the gifts of confidence, literacy, education,
independence, and so much more. Contribute on #GivingTuesday by:

Donating online at

nagdu.org/donate

*	Sharing your story on social media directing people to
<https://www.nfb.org/donate> nagdu.org/donate, and sharing our giving posts
*	Setting up a Facebook fundraiser
<https://www.facebook.com/help/990087377765844>  for NAGDU; Facebook is
matching donations Tuesday, December 3

Please feel free to reach out to our president, Marion Gwizdala, at (813)
626-2789 or by email

President at NAGDU.ORG

You may also contact Patti Chang, our director of outreach, at 410-659-9314,
extension 2422, or pchang at nfb.org

Thank you so much for continuing to help blind people live the lives we
want.

Marion Gwizdala, President

National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)

National Federation of the Blind

(813) 626-2789

President at NAGDU.ORG

Visit our website <http://nagdu.org/>

Follow us on Twitter <http://twitter.com/nagdu>

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.