[NAGDU] Krokus's new coat

Rox Homstad pawpower4me at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:44:27 UTC 2019

Hi Tracy,
Thanks for talking about your coat. I got the weather beta coat for Rowan my amstaff mix service dog and she *hates* it. When I put her in it and then do the harness over the top it really restricts her front leg movement. The coat is sized correctly and fits her fine without the harness, but of course she needs to wear the harness... so I'm pondering my options.
Bulldogs only have a single layer of fur and although we live in Louisiana where the high was 80 today, sometimes it does drop below 60 and then she shivers and is all around pathetic and miserable.
I might look at ruffware

Rox'E and the Kitchen Bitches
Soleil, Rowan, Phoenix
pawpower4me at gmail.com