[NAGDU] Krokus's new coat

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 01:34:12 UTC 2019

I really like the quality of Ruffwear's jackets. I have the Aira for
my now retired guide, which is no longer produced but sounds similar
to the Vert. Thai is about 73 lbs with a 33 in girth, and wears a
large. It fits perfectly and looks as good as new after three years. I
have the Sun Shower for Jackie. She's 60 lbs with a 29ish girth and
wears a medium. Ruffwear's jackets fit best according to girth.
I look for waterproof, noninsulated jackets, because I need something
that keeps dogs dry in both hot and cold weather. The side release
buckles are great, because they don't wear out like Velcro sometimes
does.

Danielle