[NAGDU] Kudos to Cindy

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 11 04:18:09 UTC 2019

	On behalf of the National Association of Guide Dog Users, I want to
recognize the hard work Cindy puts into being our moderator. She sometimes
faces unreasonable harsh criticism but manages the list with grace! Thank
you very much, Cindy!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.