[NAGDU] Well, that was a good thing

Jordan Gallacher jordangandoliver at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:34:09 UTC 2019

Today turned out to be interesting.  Oliver over the past month has had this
thing about not liking noises, especially loud noises, over the past month.
Well, today as we were heading out ot meet up with my girlfriend to do some
shopping, a herd of emergency vehicles came from behind us off to some event
at Walmart.  He could care less about the noise,and we all know how ear
piercing those sirens are.  Today was also the first day where he was able
to complete an entire route without tiring out.  Minus the first street
crossing where he would not find the down curb, all other street crossings
went beautifully.

Jordan