[NAGDU] alternative lists and social media: was researching about getting a guide dog

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:02:10 UTC 2019

thanks mike and others for in put mike reckognize your name more
because of your one book about the time you were in the twin towers
before they went down and if i understood right the dog was a help to
you through that experience would you have been able to get out of the
towers  if you just had the cane i guessing you could have  i could
give credit to that do guide dog you had at that point for helping
you.