[NAGDU] Home alone

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Dec 31 18:08:47 UTC 2019

Tonight my husband and I are going to a dinner dance, and I decided Krokus
can stay home alone.  We'll only be gone about 4 hours, and I don't want to
be worrying about what he's up to when we're out on the dance floor.

I know I'm a silly Midwesterner, but I worry that, if something happens,
like we get into an accident or something, no one will know the dog is here
and come rescue him.  So I've told my neighbor we'll be out, and she can
rescue Krokus in the unlikely event we don't get home.  I've probably
confused the heck out of her.

Does anyone else think about these things?  Do others have a better idea?

Tracy the worry-wart