[NAGDU] guide dog email lists

Madison Martin maddymartin at mymts.net
Tue Dec 31 18:23:12 UTC 2019

Hi all,
Sorry for the delay, I've been trying to find the subscription information
for the 3rd guide dog email list that I'm subscribed to, but so far I'm not
having any luck. Sunshine is on the list too, so hopefully she can find it,
it's a very active list I promise. The first list is more for Canadians, but
they do accept people from other places, so if anyone wants to subscribe
then you should be allowed to do so. You don't have to be a member of the
organization to join the list, it's open to anyone. Once you open the link
you'll find all of the info that yoyu need to join. There's also lots of
other info on the website as well, including a list of guide dog schools.
Here's the link:
https://gduc.ca/gduc/member/articleList.asp?articleType=2
The other list is open to anyone. Here's the subscription email address:
guidedogs-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
If I do find the info for the 3rd list then I'll deffenetly send it to the
list. Hopefully Sunshine will send the subscription info for the lists that
she mentioned to me. Enjoy checking out the two that I was able to send to
the list! Happy New Year,
Madison