[NAGDU] Home alone

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 21:02:18 UTC 2019

Well, Tracy, I'm thinking of something similar, but my situation is
different from yours now. Fisher is rarely left, but sometimes we have had
to leave him for nine hours. Trust me, that is rare, and I hate that. But of
late when we get home he starts crying from his crate and is very anxious.
Sometimes it is because he needs to get outside, but not always. Yesterday
and Sunday he was alone for only a little over two and yesterday about three
but we got the same results. I am wondering what caused this, and I am
beginning to feel like staying home with him, though Bob isn't feeling well
and might. Then it wouldn't be a worry, but he seems very anxious lately.
As for Krokus, I probably would leave him that long and in a care, though if
he doesn't stay alone all that often, it might make him stress. I would
probably take the dog and tie him to a chair when I was going out on the
dance floor, but I've never done it, so I can't say for certain.
Cindy Lou Ray
cindyray at gmail.com