[NAGDU] FW: People: Oregon Guide Dog Injured in Hit-and-Run as Authorities Search for Driver

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Tue Feb 5 20:32:09 UTC 2019

I didn't read the full story.
I am sure the poor dog has to retire correct?
How sad that a driver thinks since we don't know who they are, they
don't have to fess up.
My question is this,
I know in states you can press charges if a dog is hurt in any way.
Is this the same there as well.
I think I have the wrong wording, when I know what I am trying to ask.
It is hard for me to come up with the figures that Texas has, where if
you look for that, you will understand my question