[NAGDU] jail

cindyray at gmail.com cindyray at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 21:27:25 UTC 2019

Wow! I don't know what to say. Where is she going in the jail? What is their
reasoning? I have taken my dog to the women's prison here in Iowa and there
was no problem, but I only went to where the chapel service was held. In
Topeka, Kansas many many years ago I went with the chaplain at the V.A. to
do a service for some of the inmates and there were no questions asked. I
don't get the rationale.
Cindy Lou