[NAGDU] jail

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 13 00:54:51 UTC 2019

Janell,

You might want to refer her to the NAGDU president.  He has helped many
people with access issues.  The jail staff probably do not know anything
about a blind persons right of access with a guide dog.  Good luck to her
and I hope this issues is resolved so she can go with the rest of her class.

Sandra and Eva