[NAGDU] Denied rides but info not appearing in uber app

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 15 18:33:43 UTC 2019

Dear NAGDU listers,

Some time ago the NFB ride share form was changed.
It no longer requires you to give a driver's name, nor does it require an exact time, only the date the ride was ordered, and the city and state.
We encourage everyone traveling by UBER or LYFT with any kind of service animal to report denials, unsavory experiences, and positive experiences.
www.nfb.org/rideshare

Thanks to all of you for your help in this matter.  You're making it easier for all of us to get rides, and have positive experiences.

Sincerely,
Susan Jones,
NFB ride share testing coordinator for Indiana