[NAGDU] Lyft

Howard J. Levine WB2HWW at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 16 21:04:07 UTC 2019

I Know how the back channels work, the problem is how do you get your fellow citizens to obay the law. Ubler and Lift don't care who is in the back seat. They just want to make money. The drivers are problem they  up capital for cars and pay all taxes fees. Uber and lift just take cut. If majority of uber and lift drivers stop or don't want to take passengers with service dogs then we are up creek then no law will help. I don't know what answer is socity just don't give dame or want to help.