[NAGDU] the fetch command

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:25:11 UTC 2019

					My understanding it was, but not for
a very long time.

-----Original Message-----
From: NAGDU <nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Madison Martin via NAGDU
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2019 2:39 PM
To: friends at guidedogs.groups.io; chat at guidedogusersinc.org; 'NAGDU Mailing
List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users' <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Madison Martin <maddymartin at mymts.net>
Subject: [NAGDU] the fetch command

Hi all, I was reading a fictional book about these kids who visited a guide
dog school, and it talked about how the instructor was teaching the dog to
fetch a glove that he dropped while he was working the dog in harness. So I
was wondering, is this something that guide dogs are actually taught to do?
Or do you think that it was just made up for the book? I'm just curious
that's all. Look forward to hearing back from anyone who might be able to
provide an answer to this! Thanks

Madison