[NAGDU] GDA

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 11:11:22 UTC 2019

Ummm...I've not been to a guide dog program, so it's quite possible I'm
missing something obvious here.  Still, I thought the whole point to
attending a program was so that they could teach you the skills needed to
handle the dog?
If they said you didn't have sufficient orientation skills, I could wrap my
head around that. Or if they said you lived in a place where the dog
wouldn't be able to help much or you only went out once a month or
something.  Not having good enough handling skills just makes no sense to
me.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>