[NAGDU] Musher's Secret

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:36:07 UTC 2019

I do find that Musher's Secret does help a bit with both salt and ice building up in the fur between the pads in areas where salt isn't heavily applied. Boots are really the best solution though when there is a significant amount of salt. Particularly in conditions like today when the ground is a slushy mess. Salt sticks to paws especially when they are wet.

Danielle, Thai, and Jackie

Sent from my iPhone