[NAGDU] Boots

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 23 16:11:44 UTC 2019

I bought the Pawz from Amazon.  No, they are not very easy to put on.
They're tight around the ankle.  I have to stretch out the rubber with my
hand and carefully squeeze the paw in.  They're roomy in the foot, just
tight around the ankle, which keeps them on (unlike any other dog boot I've
owned, but I haven't bought different sets for front and back paws, which
might help.)
It seems odd that your dog's paw would still be tender from something that
happened months ago.
Tracy