[NAGDU] guide dog school decsion

Madison Martin maddymartin at mymts.net
Fri Jul 5 19:46:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I'm sure that most of you probably don't care but I just wanted to give all
of you an update. I am still working hard on my O&M but I've decided that
once my instructor says that I'm ready I'm going to apply to the Guide Dog
Foundation for the Blind on Long Island. What do you guys think? If you'd
rather email me privately then that's fine. My email address is:
maddymartin at mymts.net
Look forward to hearing back from anyone who wants to respond! Have a good
weekend! For those of you who are going enjoy Convention and safe travels!
Take care and thanks,
Madison