[NAGDU] FW: [GDUI Chat] Forbes.com: Here's How To Get A Guide Dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 01:43:38 UTC 2019

Mostly I have tried to make it clear that there should be an explanation as to why it was sent. Second, contribute in ways other than forwarding things from other lists.
Please know that the discussion as to whether I was right or wrong must end here. Should you wish to discuss it further, email me l me privately.
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator
cindyray@ gmail.com

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone