[NAGDU] NAGDU streaming

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Jul 15 16:12:24 UTC 2019

Hi all, I would have responded to this sooner had there been a subject.
We were able to stream both the seminar and the annual business meeting
on Sunday and Tuesday evenings respectively. We made the announcement
via this list and via the Facebook page. We will do the same next year
as well. Please stay tuned for future announcements concerning the next
meeting of the National Association of Guide Dog Users where we may
recap what happened in case you missed the stream.

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan