[NAGDU] NAGDU streaming

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Jul 15 16:34:35 UTC 2019

Is there a link to a recording?  I would like to pass it along to several
people who have asked me about the events.

Thanks,
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>