[NAGDU] Some Questions About Guiding Eyes

Danielle Ledet singingmywayin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 23:39:58 UTC 2019

Ok I get it. Thanks for the explanation Tracy. I don't think any of my
dogs did this per se.
Lisa, I'm with you I see no problems with this. I'm not always good at
it with a cane.
Thanks Julie, I was talking to a recent grad today and he mentioned
the paperwork that needs to be completed. No problem! and thanks for
answering about the visits. I do like that. It says alot about the
school's trust in there dogs and human partners. And I have never had
a problem recognizing when to call for help.
Thanks Mary! How have you been?
Hey Raven, I wondered if you were still here. Thanks for the
information. Nope not bothersome to me at all. I am happy to know they
will help with new routes because next year at this time I will be
moving to a new Apartment complex.
Milissa, thanks for the candid overview. I'm not big on strictly food
rewards either but I want to be fair and give it a try since we
treated at my previous school but it was not overemphasized just for
targeting new behaviors and we gradually fazed it out. I wish they
gave ownership but alas, they don't and that is something I willl have
to contend with should all go well.

So, my questions for today. I saw on the website that average food
costs are $80 to $100 per month. What do they feed and recommend? And,
lastly, what comes with the dog when you graduate?
Oh, and, what should I expect during the home interview? Thanks you
guys for your patience and candor!