[NAGDU] differences between male and female guide dogs

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 02:51:56 UTC 2019

I have had two mail dogs -- one a golden and the other a black lab. My others have been females. As far as work is concerned, my dogs, male or female have done well. I must say my male golden was always eager to please. He loved to cuddle and was with me all the time. My lexie was very much like him and she was like my Indy. Personalities in dogs are different, but I found the work to be pretty much the same.

Sunshine

Sent from my iPhone XR