[NAGDU] Lab/goldens

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 18:42:06 UTC 2019

Both my Golden and one of my crosses like to sit or lay on people's feet. It's the Golden tendency to want to touch people at all times.
Crosses tend to look like Labs with feathering, but it does really depend on the dog. They can look exactly like Labs, exactly like Goldens, or anything inbetween. Both of my crosses were half Lab and half Golden. One has straight fur slightly longer and softer than a Lab, is light yellow like a Lab, has minimal feathering on the neck front legs and belly, and heavy feathering on the hind legs and tail. He basically looks like a Lab with a fluffy butt. My other cross had wavy hair slightly longer and softer than a Lab, was darker golden, light feathering on the neck and front legs, and moderate feathering on the belly hind legs and tail. She overall looked like a Golden with short hair. One of my friends has a cross that basically looks like a black Lab, and I know a puppy raiser whose puppy looks like a Golden with black hair.
Danielle

Sent from my iPhone

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/dsykora29%40gmail.c