[NAGDU] Lab/goldens

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at frontier.com
Thu Jun 13 21:24:20 UTC 2019

Madison, Paige has light colored hair on her chest rear and legs.?? Her
belly and feet are almost white.?? Her head, ears, sides and back are a
darker brown, with the hair going down her back being almost reddish
brown, depending on the light.

I think you probably see more color variations with the yellow
lab/Golden crosses only because there's more color to work with. The
black fur genes usually take care of any additional colors. <grin>

Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at frontier.com