[NAGDU] trimming a guide dog's nails

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Sat Jun 22 21:05:30 UTC 2019

We were actually just able to find a pair of nail trimmers that have a guard on them so that you do not cut too far. They worked really well. We figured we were just going to do it every couple of weeks just to make sure that they didn’t get too long.

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
Sent from my iPhone