[NAGDU] Convention

Susan Jones sblanjones11 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 29 01:15:19 UTC 2019

Good evening, listers,

At the moment, I'm between dogs, and will be taking my cane (and a couple of backup canes) to convention.

My recommendation is that you put a bell or something that makes a bit of nois on your dog's harness.
This helps people hear you coming, and will save your dog a few cane gouges.

Most dogs get pretty good at dodging canes, but if they haven't been around blind people much, it may take a day or two until they get the idea.

Susan