[NAGDU] Crosses

Lisa dreamymarmot93 at yahoo.de
Tue Mar 5 16:36:59 UTC 2019

Hi Tracy,

I am only on my first guide dog, so can't compare several dogs. But my
dog is a pure lab and had all of Krokus' habits in the early days. It
took a lot of patience and time to teach him how to behave in the house
but it worked well.

I'd say rather than being a cross thing, it's a matter of socialization.
Obviously, the family where Taylor grew up before he started training
wasn't so keen on good house manners. But I don't know what it's like in
the US, where the puppies are before they start proper training.

Lisa