[NAGDU] Crosses

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Mar 6 14:39:39 UTC 2019

Personally, I put part of the blame on the crate training that's all the rage these days.  Can't watch the puppy?  Put him in his crate, and forget about it.  So the puppy doesn't learn to behave without someone keeping a close eye on it every minute.  Not a fan of crate training.  Seems more like crate not-training to me.
Tracy