[NAGDU] Question about Breeds

Charlene Ota caota4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 06:02:09 UTC 2019

Ditto about the speed of the little ones and the big ones being easy-going.
My boy was a big boy and he was the gentlest most patient dog I ever knew.
On the other hand, the shepherd I had from Seeing Eye many years ago was a
big boy, too, and he could move with the best of 'em but then I was a whole
lot younger and could keep u with him.

Also, it occurred to me, Sam, not only does size very, but when it comes to
the black and yellow labs it's a guessing game with color, you can't
determine the color of the litter, it's just whatever you get. Somehow in
all the years I've had dogs off and on, I never knew that until my last dog.