[NAGDU] Question about Breeds

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 17:52:29 UTC 2019

Tracy:

I also write a very detailed letter with my application.  This helps the
training staff to understand your needs as they match you up with a dog.  I
did request a female golden because they have been successful for me.  As
one trainer said to me why fool with something that has worked out so well
for so many years.   I was very specific and got exactly what I needed.  I
requested a small dog because all the Uber, Lyft,  cabs and family cars are
very small.  A larger dog   would really have to struggle to fit.  With
Eva's 54 pounds there are times when there just is not enough room for her
on the floor of the back seat.  Some people find a taller dog helps them
with their balance.

Sandra and Eva