[NAGDU] NYAGDU Conference Call Continuing Our Series with GDB This Sunday

heather.l.bird at gmail.com heather.l.bird at gmail.com
Wed May 15 17:16:40 UTC 2019

Please join us this Sunday, May 19th at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time. We
will be continuing our series interviewing guide dog programs in the United
States, with GDB, Guide Dogs for the Blind. Jake Koch will be speaking on
various interesting programs which GDB offers, including, but not limited to
their canine buddies program, their provision of guide dog daycare at the
Beep Baseball World Series, and more. These calls are held by the New York
Association of Guide Dog Users, but we welcome participants from any state
in the US. We welcome members of NAGDU and GDUI and those who choose to
belong to neither organization. These calls are geared to current, past and
prospective handlers, and anyone else interested in guide dog related
issues.

The call-in number is (605) 475-4786 and the pass code is 869480.