[NAGDU] Please join us for NAGDU's monthly board Meeting, this Sunday, May 19

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed May 15 19:33:07 UTC 2019

Hello to all,

The NAGDU Board's monthly meeting will take place this Sunday, May 19,
at 8:00 p.m. Eastern. Please note that this is a week earlier than our
regular fourth Sunday meeting, since the President and Secretary will be
attending their NFB of Florida state convention next weekend.
We sincerely hope you will join us for the meeting.
Your feedback and suggestions are appreciated as we plan for NAGDU's
exciting
seminar and meeting at nFB's national convention in Las Vegas.

As many of you know, We have begun holding our Board meetings in the Cloud,
using the popular
Zoom platform. The very important instructions for calling into the meeting
follow my signature. There are several ways to access the meeting, so simply
find  the method that is most convenient for you.

Warm regards,

Sherrill

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
	National Federation of the Blind
Phone 813-935-0474, cell 813-767-1890
Email Secretary at NAGDU.ORG
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.

USING ZOOM

Although traditional conference call dialing is available, we recommend
using the free Zoom app for the best audio quality and functionality. The
app is easy to use and is available on iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows, and
Mac.

If you don't already have the app installed, you will be prompted to do so
when activating the below Zoom link. Installing the app ahead of time will
give you the opportunity to customize it to your preference.

JOINING NAGDU MEETINGS

There are now three ways to join NAGDU meetings:

>From any computer or Smart device, activate the following link and follow
the instructions:
https://zoom.us/j/8136262789
You will need a microphone on your computer in order to have your voice
heard in the cloud!

2.       Tap one of these links from any smart phone:

+16699006833,,8136262789# or

+14086380968,,8136262789#

You can also add one of these numbers to your contacts list so you can use
them for future meetings!

3. Manually call by dialing either (669) 900-6833 or (408) 638-0968, then
entering the ID 8136262789.

ZOOM COMMANDS

The following are a few commands which can be used during the meeting based
on how you joined.

1. Telephone: *6 to mute or unmute. *9 to raise your hand.

2. Windows: ALT+A to mute or unmute. ALT+Y to raise your hand.

3. Mac: CMD+SHIFT+A to mute or unmute. OPTION+Y to raise your hand.

4. Activate this link for a full list of commands from either Windows or
Mac:
https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/205683899-Hot-Keys-and-Keyboard-Sh
ortcuts-for-Zoom
Other important conference Participant Instructions.

1.  Since this is a Board meeting, only members of the Board of
Directors of the National Association of Guide Dog Users may make and vote
on motions. Guests will have opportunities to offer input during the
meeting.
2.      All participants will be required to identify themselves. Anonymous
callers may not enter the board room.
3.      This conference will be recorded. Participation in the conference
implies an agreement to and authorization for such recording in compliance
with state and federal laws.