[NAGDU] Getting out of a car

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu May 16 12:23:49 UTC 2019

Krokus is very good at getting into cars.  He bounces in and flops right
down on the floor.  But it's hard for him to turn around and get out
without bouncing his front paws on the seat, or sometimes climbing up on
the seat to turn around and get it.  I remember someone on this list
taught their dog to back in to a car, ready to get out facing the right
way, but that seems tricky to me.  I usually just wipe the seat where his
paws hit it, but I'd be interested in other solutions.  But I don't want
to go around carrying a sheet with me, either.  I already have plenty to
deal with.

I've taken Uber 4 times this week, and every driver has remarked how
we-llbehaved Krokus is.  Nice.
Tracy