[NAGDU] Treats and dressing well

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Mon May 20 18:08:55 UTC 2019

Well, my treat pouch is not heavy enough that it would pull my pants down. The tree pouch that I got from the guy dog school is small enough that it only carries one cup of kibble so it is quite small and easy to hide. What I did is I attached a carabiner to it and then clip that to my pants. I find that helpful because I can clip it to my pants or to a purse if I need to. I can also stick it in a jacket pocket if I am wearing a jacket for some reason.
That seems to work for me...

Please forgive the typos as this message was most likely generated using voice dictation
Nancy Irwin
Sent from my iPhone