[NAGDU] Treats and dressing well

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon May 20 17:44:16 UTC 2019

I have another problem with treats, though someone probably has a solution.
How does one dress well and still carry around a bunch of treats?  Women's
good clothes often don't have pockets.  Even when they do, I don't want my
good clothes smelling of kibble.  I have a treat pouch, which is well-made
and functional, but I wouldn't call it stylish.  And it tends to pull down
the waistband of my skirt or dress slacks.  I guess I could carry my purse
all around the office, and put treats in that, but I'm not too keen on
that, either.
So how does the well-dressed woman carry treats around in a large office,
and still look reasonably chic?
Tracy