[NAGDU] Fwd: A new idea for congestion relief that's a real commute upgrade | Sponsored Content from Waze

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Tue May 21 18:41:52 UTC 2019

Has anyone heard of Waze before. It is a car pooling option with an app. My question would be, so what if you try to get a ride and are using a dog? I am not sure this is public really, so could they not refuse your dog. Of course when you say what you are looking for, you might have the opportunity to state that you are using one, and I am wondering if you should. They do have price guidelines, but it is certainly different from Lyft and Uber. I doubt we have it here, but I am just curious. What do you think.
Cindy Lou Ray
Cindyray at gmail.com

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone