[NAGDU] King of the Creepers

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed May 22 21:18:25 UTC 2019

hello:

interesting topic.  my experience with Gonzo the crazy poodle is that when I ask him to find something, like an elevator, I've learned that he does a half circle fly by of the object. then I have to ask for the more specific. Show me thing and then he goes to it.  very weird. it took a year to figure out my last dog showed me things at his left shoulder.

not the same as slowing down but something in his poodle mind thinks that doing a fly by is doing what he has been asked.  I've decided if every dog has a shape, gonzo's is a circle. he's always doing circles. when getting ready to go outside he does laps through the living room, dining. room, kitchen to the door and again and again and now I'm standing up with my shoes on and. the pace increases. probably don't even need to take him for walks, just pretend to and he'll exercise himself. :)

gary