[NAGDU] pace and pull

Bryan Gearry bgearry at alaskafrontier.net
Sat May 25 16:26:35 UTC 2019

Jean I have the opposite problem with my new Guide. Oh by the way, his name is knothead!  He is one!!!!!!   Cruising around with him is like hanging on to a 747 with full throttles.  At least I’m getting a work out hell I may even lose an ounce or two!

My time at GDF was great. Some big changes in training that I’ve had to overcome, but at least Kevin was still there and for sure I didn’t lose any weight! Donna the nurse is still there and she still remembers you. She remembers the two of us as the “northerners”. She thinks we talk with an accent.

I’m sure you and Boomer will get it together.   Bryan

Sent from Bryan's IPhone