[NAGDU] Input regarding seminar presentation about transportation

Aleeha Dudley blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Sat May 25 16:28:11 UTC 2019

Hello NAGDU members,
    This is the second email about convention seminar, this time regarding transportation. I wanted to separate these into threads to make the topics easier to follow. This time, we would like your input on what questions you would like answered regarding transportation. This could be any form of transportation, from ridesharing to air travel. Please reply with your suggestions or email adudley at nagdu.org.
Best,
Aleeha Dudley
NAGDU Board Member