[NAGDU] Pace and pull

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun May 26 19:08:32 UTC 2019

Hi again Jean.  I'm sorry I didn't read your message more carefully.  It
does sound like a confidence issue, like someone else said.  My gal Echo had
confidence issues, especially in Manhattan.  I used to measure our progress
in good girls per hour.  Manhattan seemed to take at least 4 or 5 good girls
a minute.  Sometimes, she would do what my husband and I called getting
sideways.  She'd stop after the upcurb and turn herself sideways, like she
was saying "I can't go on until I've had some pats and neck rubs."  But,
once she got them, she was great.  She took a lot of cheerleading, but, so
long as she knew she had my full support, she was excellent, really one of
the best dogs I've had.

Good luck with figuring out what makes your new boy tick.

Tracy