[NAGDU] You are invited to the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users Meeting

Raul Gallegos (NFB) rgallegos at nagdu.org
Sun Sep 1 14:24:28 UTC 2019

Hello all. Now that summer activities are coming to a close, we are
resuming the work of the Texas Association of Guide Dog Users. We will meet
later today on Zoom at 2pm PT, 3pm MT, 4pm CT, 5pm ET. Please share this
message where appropriate. The connection is below.
 Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/650593045

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,650593045# US (San Jose)
+14086380968,,650593045# US (San Jose)

Dial by phone
        +1 669 900 6833
        +1 408 638 0968
        +1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 650 593 045

---
Raul A. Gallegos
Vice President: National Association of Guide Dog Users
Vice President: National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
Treasurer: Texas Association of Guide Dog Users

E: rgallegos at nagdu.org        H: raul at raulgallegos.com
M: 832.554.7285               O: 832.639.4477

"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." - Kenneth Jernigan